Happy Easter Everyone!
Early, I know. I'm just excited to share this workout game I created for you! I wanted to give it to you a day early so you can set up your eggs, hide them, and tell your kids that the Easter Bunny is on a mission to get fit this year. This workout is family friendly, and you can do it indoors or outdoors depending on what your weather situation is. Here are the details:
WHAT IT IS:
- A fun, energetic, race to the finish where each player has to find a set of eggs and complete each exercise. Whoever collects all 9 eggs (and does all 9 exercises) wins! (I left the prizes up to you - just please tell me it's not a basket of chocolate!)
- Completing all 9 exercises will target all the major muscle groups and give you a bit of a cardio workout too!
WHAT YOU GET IN THE DOWNLOAD:
- 9 colorful eggs each with a different exercise
- Directions for the hunt and exercise guidelines in case you're unfamiliar with the moves
- A checklist for each player
BASIC DIRECTIONS FOR THE HUNT:
- Print a set of eggs and a checklist for each player
- Cut out the paper eggs and place each in a plastic egg
- Hide the plastic eggs throughout your yard or house
- Review exercises and rules with each player
- Go hunting (& exercising!)
Ready to have some fun with your family and stay active this Easter?? Yes? Then download the workout below and let the fun begin! (And don't go eating all the chocolate after either...)